Seriale turcesti

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Seriale turcesti
Seriale turcesti
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Top postatori
GUMUS-NOOR (35933)
박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 Bar_left박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 Bar박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 Bar_right 
florina-octaviana89 (4248)
박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 Bar_left박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 Bar박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 Bar_right 
utzy (4150)
IrinaLove (2650)
Gumus (2280)
Nety (1724)
denta (1194)
turkiss_woman (1036)
cristinuta (1022)
GIULIA (773)

Subiecte similare
    Ultimele subiecte
    » La umbra teilor
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptyJoi Oct 05, 2017 11:58 am Scris de dong yi

» Asi - impotriva destinului
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptyMier Aug 06, 2014 2:41 pm Scris de GIULIA

» Dragoste si pedeapsa-Comentarii
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptyMar Mai 07, 2013 9:14 pm Scris de cristinuta

» O propunere inedita
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptyLun Apr 15, 2013 9:05 am Scris de studenta

» Iubire ascunsa
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptyLun Dec 17, 2012 9:04 am Scris de Nicky

» Karadayi / Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, Bergüzar Korel
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptySam Noi 24, 2012 1:03 pm Scris de Nicky

» 소지섭 / So Ji Sub
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptyMar Oct 09, 2012 10:07 pm Scris de GUMUS-NOOR

» Han Ji Min 한지민 # 1
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptyDum Oct 07, 2012 2:23 pm Scris de GUMUS-NOOR

» ASI videoclipuri
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 EmptyVin Oct 05, 2012 11:20 am Scris de utzy

Mai 2024
    LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum

Calendar Calendar

박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1

3 participanți

Pagina 10 din 36 Înapoi  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Urmatorul

In jos

박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 Empty Re: 박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Dum Feb 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Park Shi-hoo keeps his finale tradition alive
    by girlfriday | October 5, 2011

Aw, I really love that Park Shi-hoo has taken to creating his own tradition — he’ll be watching the finale of his current drama, The Princess’s Man, along with a group of his fans. Other stars have done it before him, but he’s really the only one to turn it into his trademark. He did it with Prosecutor Princess, and again with Queen of Reversals, and tomorrow he’ll be meeting fans to watch the end of his most popular drama to date.

It may not seem like a big deal to do a fan event for each drama, but if you consider that dramas shoot nearly live, it means he goes straight from set after months of grueling shoots, and likely an all-nighter the day before, to then catch the finale with fans. But Park Shi-hoo’s built a reputation for being loyal and accessible to fans, and he considers the event a commitment to his fanbase, which is just really endearing.

Park: “Watching the finale together is like a promise with my fans. I was able to complete this project because my fans cheered me on, so watching the finale with them is a small way that I can repay their support.”

The event — a mini fanmeeting, with the finale screening and a question-and-answer session — will take place in Seoul as the finale airs on October 6, and Park Shi-hoo will be headed straight into shoots for his upcoming film I Am a Murderer with Jung Jae-young. Whew, someone get this guy a nap.

source: dramabeans

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

0 Mesaje : 575
    Data de inscriere : 05/02/2012
    Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Dum Feb 05, 2012 12:40 pm

English Translation of SOHU Interview 2010-06-12

Memorable Kiss Scene + Preferred Style: Cute/Lovely Girl

Sohu Korean Entertainment News Reporting from Shanghai: Park Si-Hoo is a man that gives an impression of a graceful and refined nobleman.

He took his first step to venture into China as the Korean Entertainment Ambassador, appearing at Shanghai TV Festival's Korean Night. It has been more than a year since our last Sohu “BIG” Interview, and he has transformed from the "loving scorpio" from "Glory of the Family" into the "Seobyon” virus in "Prosecutor Princess." This infamous new epidemic of "Seobyon" disease originated in Korea, and is rapidly spreading through out Asia where no female audience is spared. The top of popular Korean drama chart on Chinese internet are Park Si-Hoo’s drama, a true demonstration of the power and influence of "Seobyon” disease."

Park Si-Hoo excitedly said it is his first time in China. Prior to coming to Shanghai TV Festival, he has some expectations. Knowing that "Iljimae" has aired in China, and also heard that many fans had viewed "Prosecutor Princess" via internet, he was wondering, "will there be fans waiting form me at the airport when I go to Shanghai?" But, he did not expect to see so many fans at the airport to give him a welcome. Thinking of so many people supporting him in China, he kept saying "I feel very happy!" His shy smile bashfully revealed his pride.

He looked quite serious at the airport, one would wonder, is his soberness due to the tight Expo security restrictions recently imposed by the local government, or is he hurt by the crowding fans at the airport? Park Si-Hoo answered my question with a surprised look, and said "seeing so many people to welcome me made me very happy, and let me feel the magnitude of passion of the Chinese fans." He tilted his head and continued the conversation with a puzzled look. Then, he recalled, he did move rather quickly to follow the safety guideline at the airport. However, when he was outside of the airport, he did hear a large "bang!" behind him, so he became worried and wondered if anyone was hurt. But later the local agent reassured him that no injury was reported and put his mind at a ease.

And hearing more on the rumor that he might've been hurt, he laughingly tapped his arms and chest to show that he is fine. But, he did express that he is a bit disappointed that because of all the new security rules, he was forced to avoid having close contact with Chinese fans and actually had to cancel or change some of his original schedule for his first visit to China.

As we were speaking, he suddenly gotten excited and said, there is one amazing thing. When he was leaving the airport, he realized that there were several cars following (stalking) him. He guessed that in China, the fans and stars love to play hide-and-seek. Listening to him repeating "AMAZING!" Obviously, he thought the Chinese fans’ unbelievable star-chasing passions and actions to be interesting and unexpected.

When asked about his favorite Chinese Director and Actors, He said Wang Kar Wai is his favorite director. And he said that when Jung Kyung-Ho was chatting with him over lunch, the topic was about Chinese movies. They found out that they both like Tony Leung (Chiu-Wai). He said Chow Yun FAT is another favorite, and he likes many other Chinese actors too . May be because when he grew up watching and loving Hong Kong movies, so he loves many Chinese actors.

Speaking of "Prosecutor Princess", he did have some regrets. He felt the rating was improving and good, but it did end with 16 episodes. If they could've extended few more episodes, the rating will continue to increase, and will receive greater attention and positive response.

After “Prosecutor Princess”, he felt the biggest reward is his increased fan base. More people know about the actor Park Si-Hoo, and an increased in the number of younger fans. Even started a new sensation of “Seobyon” disease (nicknamed after his drama character).

In one of his prior interviews, he had mentioned his favorite scene is the heart scene with Kim So Yeon, is this really the case? (Laughs) " It is indeed the case. And the heart scene with Kim So Yeon did leave a long lasting impression." Many Chinese female viewers of "Prosecutor Princess" said the smile before the first heart scene is a classic. That’s how all these new Chinese fans contracted the “Seobyon” disease.

He said there’s a bit more behind the scene on the wicked smile before the heart. Originally, the script only called for a little mischievous heart. But it was perplexing to him, he was pondering on how to act out this scene. “How to express the feeling of mischief before the heart? ” Then, he had a sudden inspiration, and added that “smile” before the heart. He did not expect the heart scene to be so well received with such a overwhelmingly positive response.

Since they’ve been so busy filming the drama, he even had to spend White Day with Kim So Yeon on the set. What is his ideal date for White Day? (His ideal style for dating?) He said he is very much set by the first impression. And, he likes the lovely and cute style. When questioned, is Mahyeri of "Prosecutor Princess" considered a cute girl? “Yeah! Of course!” (Laughs)
    In his recent two dramas, “Glory of the Family” and “Prosecutor Princess”, he is the lead actor that is coupled with the lead actress. How does he interact with his first ladies? After giving it some thoughts, Park Si-Hoo said, Kim So Yeon and Yoon Jung Hee are very similar to their characters in real life. Especially Ms. Kim So Yeon, she is very similar to Mahyeri, she is very lovely / cute, very kind, very considerate and very caring. Through out their drama shooting period, they worked very smoothly and harmoniously together. Through the tight filming schedule, they were shooting non-stop. After filming continuously for several days, and under the high pressure and hard work, Kim So Yeon never showed any sign of fatigue, that had really left a long lasting impression on him.

Ms. Yoon Jung Hee is a relatively quiet person, who does things very carefully and meticulously, just like the oldest daughter-in-law for a large family. She is exactly the opposite from Mahyeri. Yoon Jung Hee takes time to warm up. So they started been distance from each other, but after 54 episodes, towards the end, they’ve naturally become familiar with each others naturally.

After he made a name for himself, he had once said, "It look me ten years for the world to know of the name Park Si-Hoo", and now he has finally reached the peak of his career. When reflected upon the past long period, how does he feel? He said after his debut, he always works hard to move further on his career path. That time is just a part of his past experience. There were good days, and also sad days. When times were difficult, he always hold onto a hope, a hope that “one day, I will be better than now. I will be able to show everyone a better me.” He embraces all of these memories with no regret. He said, “a man's career begins when he reaches his 30’s,” and now is the beginning of a new milestone, there are more days to come (implying to focus on the future).

He intends to further his acting career in Korea to return the loves from fans by being involved in good production. He hopes to have better achievement in Japan, and at the same time, also wish for a chance in the future to enter the Chinese market. May be hold some fan meeting events with the Chinese fans, and have closer interaction. His top wish is to have his own movie, and interact with everyone through the movie. He looks forward to his future, always show different and better images.

After "Prosecutor Princess", during the in-between time before his next project, he has been shooting for magazine cover, and interviewed by various media. Recently, he will be preparing for Japanese fan meeting, and he is training hard to prepare himself to do the dancing and singing performance. He has not yet decided on his next project. But, if it s suitable project, whether it is a TV drama or a movie, he is looking forward to do it. HE will definitely show everyone his best image.

Through SOHU Korean Entertainment, Park Si-Hoo wants to express his gratitude to his Chinese fans. “For my first visit to China, say thank you to Chinese fans for giving me such a warm airport welcome, really appreciate and thank you.. This time, because of the tight security requirement during the Expo (in Shanghai), many things were changed and/or canceled, and I regret for having no opportunity to interact closely with my Chinese fans. I hope to have the opportunity to meet fans in China through a Chinese fan meeting. I hope that Chinese fans will continue to support me during this period. "

"I am very happy to receive such a set of meaningful presents from the Chinese fans. Seeing my fans decided to donate the gift money for charitable giving to help the children of the severe earth quake zone, then present me with a hand-carved stone stamp (instead of expensive and fancy jade stamp), I can only say, I am truly thankful to all your thoughts. In the future, I will continue to do charity activities to return your love and support!”

PS: When stepped into the VIP suites, prior to the interview, I’ve wondered, will Park Si-Hoo recognize me?

He looked at me with a surprised smile, and said to me “Long Time No See!” Because of his good memory, I was a bit flattered.

We originally only scheduled him for regular interview, so when I pick up my camcorder to film, his manager asked us not to do the interview on video. The diligent and loyal manager said, an unplanned video interview may not yield good response. I listened to the diligent and determined manager looked at his charming face and innocent smile and thought to myself, “I am sure he will be fine!” But, agreeably, I’ve lowered my camcorder with a sigh!

Then, I asked to do audio recording for the interview. As I was busily fumbling and struggling with my camcorder to reset it for audio only, Mr. Park stood up with the confidence of a real man and proudly said to me with a boyish grin, “Let me do it!”

However, as we was getting ready to start playing with my camcorder, the manager said plainly to me, “Please just shoot that little fox on the table.” Then, instantly, the playful little boy transformed back to the graceful prince, ready for his interview.

Source: Original Sohu Article in Chinese:
    http://korea.sohu.com/20100612/n272753660.shtml
    Sohu Photo Download site:
    http://pic.korea.sohu.com/group-218183.shtml
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 58008f14b9f0fe25cfcf89c211b6297f_large

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Dum Feb 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Park Shi Hoo poses as a gentleman for Sure magazine on February issue.
    He looks so casual and comfortable with the urban looks.

On the interview, he talked about his career as an actor.
    Four years ago he got the award as best new actor and last year he won-
    the best actor on KBS drama award for his role on “Princess’s Man.”
    Slowly but sure, step by step, he seems to be “upgraded,” but the more-
    important was that that he enjoyed every step.
    He’s very humble seeing his success now.
    It’s because of his hard word, he deserves to get those blessings

http://kdramachoa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120130-Park-Shi-Hoo_2.jpg

Park Shi Hoo pozeaza ca gentleman pentru revista SURE pt numarul din luna februarie.
    El a arata atat de casual si confortabil avand aspect urban.
    La interviu, el a vorbit despre cariera sa ca actor.
    Cu patru ani in urma, el a primit premiul pentru cel mai bun actor debutant si anul trecut, el a castigat premiul KBS pt cel mai bun actor de drama pentru rolul sau in "Omul prinţesei."
    Incet dar sigur, pas cu pas, el pare sa se "innoiasca", dar cel mai important e ca el se bucura de fiecare pas.
    E foarte modest vazand succesul lui de acum. Din cauza efortului sustinut, el merita sa obtina aceasta binecuvantare.
    박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 20120130-Park-Shi-Hoo_2

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Dum Feb 05, 2012 1:06 pm

박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 44e08cc6

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Dum Feb 05, 2012 1:06 pm

박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 2-1

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Dum Feb 05, 2012 2:02 pm

박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 4b84f534e64ed1b288884d3107a63f9b

ok flower red kiss kiss kiss

bounce thanks you thanks you thanks you zigot

e un forum care singur te indruma cum sa postezi( totul e sa ai curaj sa incerci ) ; daca e ceva gresit se poate sterge si indrepta fara probleme .
    063 063 063
    GUMUS-NOOR
    GUMUS-NOOR
    Alteta
    Alteta

0 Mesaje : 35933
    Data de inscriere : 21/12/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Dum Feb 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Multumesc frumos!!

Am tradus in fuga un interviu al lui Park care mi s-a parut interesant:

Park Shi Hoo: ‘M-am simtit trist in timp ce-l interpretam pe Kim Seung Yoo’

Actorul Park Shi Hoo se va transforma într-un om stapanit de răzbunare în drama KBS "Omul prinţesei". "

Park Shi Hoo (33 ani), care a atras atentia spectatorilor prin jocul sau entuziast, care pare să darame una dintre barierele care au fost inaintea sa, a spus, "Imi exprim sentimentele prea mult în drama, aşa că de obicei, devin complet epuizat după filmare. De obicei, odata filmarea inceputa, intru în transă şi nu ştiu cum joc până urmaresc mai târziu la televizor serialul ". Gratie jocului pasionat al protagoniştilor, serialul este în creştere în popularitate, înregistrand 20% rating pe 1 septembrie.

Imediat după ce episodul din "Princess man "a fost difuzat pe 1 septembrie, Park Shi Hoo a dat un interviu telefonic unde a spus," De obicei, am jucat rol de leader în drame, dar acum am vrut să joc ceva diferit, asa ca sunt foarte multumit de rolul pe care il joc în acest serial şi simt un fel de catharsis în timpul jocului. În plus, am filmat cu plăcere primind aprecieri favorabile de la oameni " Până în prezent el a jucat roluri similare în drame, cum ar fi un om bogat sau un avocat distant, şi chiar dacă ar fi putut câştiga popularitate jucand roluri similare, el si-a asumat riscul de o creştere mai mica in popularitate ca actor, incercand ceva nou şi facand schimbari..

El a jucat consecutiv roluri de "Făt-Frumos" in dramele "Care este steaua ta?" "Cum să cunosti un vecin perfect", "Onoarea familiei", "Printesa procuror" şi "Regina reluărilor," şi a spus odată, atunci când a filmat "Regina reluărilor": "m-am înşelat în pretenţia mea de a deveni un prinţ." La acel moment, el a venit să joace rolul Kim Seung Yoo în serialul istoric "Princess Man ", personaj care se va transforma peste noapte într-un om stapanit pe răzbunare. Tatăl său, Kim Jong SEO si fratele lui mai mare au fost ucişi cu brutalitate de către Soo Yang Dae iar el a fost exilat în Insulele Kanghwa ca apoi sa revina in Seul după multe confruntări care i-au ameninţat viaţa. Serialul se va concentra de acum incolo pe răzbunarea lui.

Park Shi Hoo spune:"Kim Seung Yoo a fost înainte doar un bărbat chipeş, dar el se va transforma complet într-un om violent fizic stapanit de răzbunare după ce trece prin multe dificultăţi, iar eu sunt foarte încântat sa joc acest caracter dinamic in serial. Mă simt foarte mulţumit de faptul că pot prezenta apariţii diverse în aceeaşi dramă. Am dorit întotdeauna să joc un caracter diferit, iar eu joc acum exact ceea ce mi-am dorit. Situaţiile din serial sunt foarte spectaculoase. Am filmat la inceputul filmarilor scena în care am fost exilat in Insulele Kanghwa si se pare ca a iesit foarte frumoasa. M-am luptat pentru a supravieţui într-o barcă, trebuind sa inot în lanţuri sub apă ca să scap. Scena a fost foarte grea, şi am avut multe dificultăţi în timpul filmarii, dar m-am simtit foarte bine că scena a iesit foarte palpitanta. "

Kim Seung Yoo e o persoană aparent invincibila în dramă, scapand de chinurile mortii de multe ori. El supravieţuieşte înfruntand cea mai proastă situaţie si devine un leader în aventurile ulterioare. Park Shi Hoo a declarat zambind, "De obicei, protagonistul este invincibil în orice situatie. M-am uitat la drama "IRIS"şi am descoperit că protagonistul nu moare niciodata oricate gloante ar incasa ".
    El obisnuia până acum sa poarte costume elegante în dramele jucate, dar aici a trebuit sa intre in rolul unui cerşetor cu părul vâlvoi. Insa privirea şi expresia sa facială au devenit pline de vitalitate contrar aspectului său degradant. După ce membriii familiei sale au fost exterminaţi, Kim Seung Yoo devine mut. El îşi exprimă emoţia doar prin expresia ochilor, exprimandu-se foarte natural. Interpretarea lui a depăşit aşteptările şi jocul lui s-a îmbunătăţit in timp ce drama a inaintat in actiune. El a putut de asemenea, renunţa cu succes la imaginea sa din serialele jucate anterior, nimic nu a mai amintit de caracterele jucate in trecut.
    Hoo spune: "jocul meu pare să fi devenit mai bun. De fapt nici nu am observat că Kim Seung Yoo si=a pierdut cuvintele în serial, deoarece am avut filmari în fiecare zi, în situaţii frenetice. Recent am dormit doar zece minute dupa trei zile. A fost foarte dificil sa filmezi si sa stai treaz timp de două nopţi şi trei zile".Interpretarea sa în care el se lupta cu ura frenetica, manuind sabia cu ochii arzand de furie şi isi exprima emoţiile dureroase pare foarte naturala, fără nici o exagerare, astfel încât e foarte uşor ca spectatorii să empatizeze cu personajul său.

În plus, Park Shi Hoo are o aparitie mult mai matură în povestea de dragoste cu fiica duşmanului său, Se Ryung (Luna Chae Won). Park Shi Hoo spune: "Îmi place această melodramă tragica, chiar dacă mă simt în acelaşi timp foarte trist. Daca s-ar intampla acelasi lucru cu mine?? N-as sti ce sa fac.. As putea sa ma duc undeva cu ea si să trăim împreună, indiferent de moartea tatălui meu? Kim Seung Yoo este acum foarte singur în serial, aşa că sunt foarte curios ce se va intampla cu povestea de dragoste cu Se Ryung. Am fost foarte entuziasmat când Yoo Seung a răpit-o pe Ryung, scena a fost sfâşietoare. "

"Princess man" va avea un total de douăzeci şi patru de episoade si s-au difuzat până acum paisprezece episoade ( la momentul interviului).
    La sfârşitul episodului 14, Se Ryung a fost ranita de o săgeată în locul lui Yoo Seung şi s-a prăbuşit. Park Shi Hoo spune, "Am fost foarte ocupat şi nu am avut timp sa citesc scenariul. Am primit scenariul pentru episodul al 15-lea, dar nu ştiu ce se va întâmpla cu Se Ryung deoarece nu am putut încă citi scenariul "El a zâmbit si a continuat: "Oamenii sunt foarte curioşi şi ingrijorati despre modul în care povestea se va dezvolta în viitor, dar nu trebuie să vă faceţi griji pentru asta. Vor fi multe intamplari interesante după bătălia politică. Yoo Seung va confirma iubirea pt Se Ryung. "Despre finalul dramei, a spus el," cred că un final trist va fi mult mai potrivit pentru această dramă decât un final fericit. Dar eu nu ştiu. Eu în mod intenţionat nu am întrebat scenaristii despre final. Sunt perfect cufundat în emoţiile lui Yoo Seung de acum şi urmaresc, de asemenea, dezvoltarea povestii. "

Park Shi Hoo a debutat ca actor la vârsta relativ târzie de 27 ani, jucand de şase ani de la debut. Întrebat ce l-a determinat sa joace, el a răspuns: "Filmarea în sine este foarte dificila. Noi trebuie să urmam un program de filmare foarte strâns şi există multe riscuri cu care ne confruntăm, cum ar fi accidente de masina, dar eu simt ca a filma drama se merită, chiar şi in situaţii dificile, atunci când mă uit la fiecare episod la televizor, şi fiecare episod devine perfect după ce a fost finalizat, pot uita de toate aceste dificultăţi. Sunt şi mai fericit dacă serialul are ecouri favorabile. Am aceeaşi atitudine si despre rolul care-l interpretez acum. Am încercat să se ma bucur de filmarea oricarei scene, indiferent de importanţa în cadrul serialului. În orice caz, sper că putem termina acest serial fara nici o problema. "

Cr: http://english.kbs.co.kr

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Dum Feb 05, 2012 9:53 pm

superb!!

Park Si Hoo - Taste of separation (English Subtitle)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym-hsHwrM6U&feature=related

박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 E857d3ebe0c79697d439c956

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Lun Feb 06, 2012 6:06 am

GUMUS-NOOR
    GUMUS-NOOR
    Alteta
    Alteta

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Lun Feb 06, 2012 6:29 am

GUMUS-NOOR
    GUMUS-NOOR
    Alteta
    Alteta

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Lun Feb 06, 2012 6:41 am

GUMUS-NOOR
    GUMUS-NOOR
    Alteta
    Alteta

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Lun Feb 06, 2012 6:45 am

GUMUS-NOOR
    GUMUS-NOOR
    Alteta
    Alteta

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Lun Feb 06, 2012 8:33 am

2012.02.06 News report

“I’m a killer”, starring Jung Jae Young and Park Si Hoo and directed by Jung Byung Gil, has finished shooting on January 29 [ED: actually it's Jan.31] after 4 months.

“I’m a killer” is a thriller about a serial killer who becomes a media star and a tenacious detective who is after him. “A charming serial killer who becomes a star with his murder confessions” is a radical subject for a movie.

There are several works about confrontation between criminals and justice, but the handsome murderer openly confessing his cold-blooded crimes in a book and even doing penance and achieving rock-star status is exceptional material and gives this movie its distinctive character.

Director Jung Byung Gil explains this is about the serial killer living with his memories of murder and facing the world. “The statute of limitations has expired, so the killer goes scot-free?” Movie is a departure from this concept.

Meanwhile, it is expected “I’m a killer” will showcase a fierce acting competition between Jung Jae Young and Park Si Hoo. “I’m a killer” is scheduled for release in the first half of 2012.박시후 / Park Shi Hoo # 1 - Pagina 10 Killer120206
    GUMUS-NOOR
    GUMUS-NOOR
    Alteta
    Alteta

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Lun Feb 06, 2012 8:35 am

GUMUS-NOOR
    GUMUS-NOOR
    Alteta
    Alteta

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Lun Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjKv5dpzfTs

Parcul Si Hoo Kim So Yeon_PP spatele Scene.mpg

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Lun Feb 06, 2012 11:30 am

The princess's man- behind the sence of Park Shi Hoo

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Lun Feb 06, 2012 11:31 am

[2009.11.07] Park Si Hoo's Hot FM Dance (1)

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Lun Feb 06, 2012 11:32 am

[2009.11.07] Park Si Hoo's Hot FM Dance (2)

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Lun Feb 06, 2012 11:33 am

2011.02.25] Park Si Hoo's Hot Dance in Shanghai Fan Meeting

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Lun Feb 06, 2012 11:35 am

Park Si Hoo Picked as Most Handsome Korean Star in Japan, Beating Lee Ki Kwang, Choi Siwon and Morehttp://www.soompi.com/news/park-si-h...siwon-and-more

On a Japanese Hallyu site, a poll was generated on Korea's most handsome star and Park Si Hoo received the most votes, putting him at the number one spot.
    The poll started on November 2, which means that it was held for about a month. Park Si Hoo claimed the number one spot, surpassing the likes of other handsome stars such as Lee Ki Kwang, Song Joong Ki, Kim Bum and Choi Siwon.
    On November 6, "Princess Prosecutor" along with "Queen of Reversals" started to air in Japan. Afterwards, Park Si Hoo started to receive more love and popularity.
    Around 6000 fans visit Park Si Hoo's official Japanese website as well as the mobile site each day. Furthermore, he is receiving many calls for interviews, TV broadcasts and fan meetings.
    Sources from Park Si Hoo's agency say, "Although it's been over a year since Park Si Hoo has visited Japan, many people are giving a lot of love so we are very thankful. These days, there are even fans who physically come to our office. As soon as we find the right time in Park Si Hoo's schedule, we will plan something to repay the fans."
    Meanwhile, Park Si Hoo successfully ended the drama, "The Princess' Man" and is currently shooting for the film, "I Am A Murderer."

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Lun Feb 06, 2012 11:36 am

PSH in T.O.P. - January 2012 (Interview)

Article focuses on “The Princess’s Man”. Here are a few Q & A:

Q1: What kind of drama would you like to take on next?

A1: A short pure love story. I’d like to be in an orthodox romance. I’m also interested in a thriller or horror movie.

Q2: What kind of role would you like to play next?

A2: A boy-next-door who’s always getting into trouble. I’m so used to playing a rich heir. I’d like to try something interesting, a slightly imperfect character, maybe an incorrigible villain, like a serial killer.

Q3: What kind of Japanese comics (manga) and animation do you like?

A3: I’ve enjoyed what has also been made into a TV series in Korea – “Boys over flowers”, etc. Also “One piece”.

Q4: What is your future goal as an actor?

A4: I’d like to be an actor for life, unhurriedly, slowly, growing step by step. I’d like to demonstrate my improvement little by little. I want to be a true actor, an actor who is always evolving.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XGgBtJDZy5s/TvF6JW3HM7I/AAAAAAAAAfU/dKFRLfk_IGo/s320/top01-1024x768.jpg

luiza68
    Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Mar Feb 07, 2012 11:15 am

GUMUS-NOOR
    GUMUS-NOOR
    Alteta
    Alteta