Seriale turcesti

Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Seriale turcesti
Seriale turcesti
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Top postatori
GUMUS-NOOR (35933)
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 Bar_left소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 Bar소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 Bar_right 
florina-octaviana89 (4248)
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 Bar_left소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 Bar소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 Bar_right 
utzy (4150)
IrinaLove (2650)
Gumus (2280)
Nety (1724)
denta (1194)
turkiss_woman (1036)
cristinuta (1022)
GIULIA (773)

Ultimele subiecte
» La umbra teilor
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptyJoi Oct 05, 2017 11:58 am Scris de dong yi

» Asi - impotriva destinului
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptyMier Aug 06, 2014 2:41 pm Scris de GIULIA

» Dragoste si pedeapsa-Comentarii
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptyMar Mai 07, 2013 9:14 pm Scris de cristinuta

» O propunere inedita
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptyLun Apr 15, 2013 9:05 am Scris de studenta

» Iubire ascunsa
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptyLun Dec 17, 2012 9:04 am Scris de Nicky

» Karadayi / Kenan İmirzalıoğlu, Bergüzar Korel
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptySam Noi 24, 2012 1:03 pm Scris de Nicky

» 소지섭 / So Ji Sub
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptyMar Oct 09, 2012 10:07 pm Scris de GUMUS-NOOR

» Han Ji Min 한지민 # 1
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptyDum Oct 07, 2012 2:23 pm Scris de GUMUS-NOOR

» ASI videoclipuri
소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 EmptyVin Oct 05, 2012 11:20 am Scris de utzy

Mai 2024
LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum

Calendar Calendar

소지섭 / So Ji Sub

4 participanți

Pagina 15 din 31 Înapoi  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Urmatorul

In jos

소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 Empty Re: 소지섭 / So Ji Sub

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 10:14 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

0 Mesaje : 575
Data de inscriere : 05/02/2012
Varsta : 56

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 10:15 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 10:16 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 10:19 pm

am gasit o traducere mai buna a cantecului de pe coloana sonora a serialului ,,I'm sorry, I love you"

SnowFlower

Suddenly as I followed your growing shadow
I was walking with you inside darkness.

As we hold hands until whenever that might be
Just being together makes me cry.

As the wind becomes colder, winter comes closer.
Little by little, on this path, comes the season when I had to let you go.

As I watch the first snowflowers of this year right now,
In this moment that we share together, I want to give you my all.
Do you know of my heart?

I wasn't always so weak, I'm loving you like this but
that's all my heart can do.

If I was by your side, no matter what the task may be
I feel as if I can do it. I get that feeling.

When the wind rattles my window and even the dark night awakens,
I'll erase even all your painful memories.
With that bright smile.

With these white snowflowers falling endlessly,
The sidewalk that we are walking on glows with a bright light,
without even knowing that it's changed.

Have I lived on for someone else?
Wanting to do everything for them, I learned that that was love.

If by chance I knew where you were,
I would've become a star in the winter sky and shined on you.

Even on days when you laugh and sad nights that are damp with tears,
I'll be by yourside always, whenever that may be.

As I watch the first snowflowers of this year right now,
In this moment that we share together, I want to give you my all.
Do you know of my heart?

Don't cry, look at me.
All I want to do is be together with you by your side.
I won't let you go this time.

Inside the snowflowers that fill this path and shower on us endlessly,
little by little, small memories are being drawn inside our hearts
Forever by my side you are there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzgh2Am_jk&feature=related

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 10:27 pm

m-a amuzat un art de azi, cica SJS a atras atentia in drama Ghost cu expresivitatea ochilor, cu ,,talentul sau optic unic"...ha, ha

Ghost' So Ji Sub Drawing Attention For "Eye Acti[/i]ng"

Actor So Ji Sub is making headlines with his eye-acting, saving himself from danger in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Ghost' with his unique optical talents.

tot art, aici:
http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/4189/20120616/ghost-so-ji-sub-drawing-attention-for-eye-acting.htm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 10:30 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 10:50 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 10:55 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mar Iun 19, 2012 11:00 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de GUMUS-NOOR Mar Iun 19, 2012 11:21 pm

소지섭 / So Ji Sub - Pagina 15 _kr-dramablogspotcom_GhostE01120530HDTVXViD-HANrel308_0003
GUMUS-NOOR
GUMUS-NOOR
Alteta
Alteta

0 Mesaje : 35933
Data de inscriere : 21/12/2009

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mier Iun 20, 2012 1:17 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mier Iun 20, 2012 1:18 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mier Iun 20, 2012 1:23 pm

un interviu pt Elle-2009

He came walking over. It was neither a fast nor a slow walk. He checked what he looked like in the camera for a moment, and nodded. It meant that he understood what he needed to do. The thick autumn jacket must have been uncomfortable under the bright sunlight, but he silently gazed at the camera. While watching him from directly behind the photographer, I ended up copying him and nodding without even realizing it. Naturally. The reggae hairstyle that he hadn't tried for a long time wasn't in the least awkward on him. He abruptly liked it. The hair stylist Lee Hye Young approached me and whispered in my ear: "This is only the second time that I've ever seen a Korean person pull off that hairstyle well." The body he'd hardened through swimming and exercise suited such burdensome fashion without an inch of error. Like his unsuperfluous body, it was clear that he was the type who didn't speak much. Still, he talked over his style with the staff, and didn't forget to exchange opinions. But as the shoot went on, I couldn't help but quickly realize that he with the few facial expressions actually possessed a warm smile. The first time I witnessed this was when a child of five years approached him and said "Doctor Lee Cho In, have some gum", and held out a piece of pink bubblegum. He crouched down so that he was at eye level with her, and suddenly his eyes looked so warm and relaxed. Next was when a high-spirited two-year-old doberman was brought in for the shoot. I saw his face, which had shown no particular tremors during the shoot so far, suddenly burst into smiles every time the doberman moved at the end of the leash that he held. Finally, in the middle of the shoot, actor Yoo Seung Ho, whose stylist So Ji Sub is close to, came to visit with his manager. Yoo Seung Ho, who had always heard that he resembled So closely, bowed to him deeply. So Ji Sub's eyes as he greeted him and tousled his hair were definitely smiling. Brightly, very happily. I wonder who it was who said that So Ji Sub is the world's roughest man?

Do you exercise nowadays, too?
I've been so busy that I haven't been able to exercise for about 8 months now. And since I've stopped, I get sick. I need to start again. When I was released from public service, I had gained 12 kg. I lost all that weight within 3 months. My nickname was Control Manager.

Is that even possible?
It is. It's just that it suddenly makes me have less human interaction. Once you've decided to exercise and gain a good body, there are few things you can eat without worrying. It's the same with alcohol, of course.
It might have been because I have an image of a man who exercises, but I tried not to smoke, too. But today, I've turned into a heavy smoker.
Before filming, I don't even really drink alcohol, but once filming starts, I smoke on location. Honestly, if you look closely, all men who exercise smoke.

Still, you must be the type who's very thorough in their personal affairs. Even today, you walked in at 12 o'clock, exactly on time for the photoshoot. I was impressed.
If you say it's thorough it is, but that's only with things I'm interested in. I really don't know anything about things I'm not interested in.

Did you rest a bit after the drama ended? It seems that it's been hard to see your face for a while now.
Actually, I've been really busy. I only returned to Korea a few days ago. After ended, I couldn't even rest due to a lot of personal work.

You're a model for Vonin. You're working as a makeup model right now, but honestly, what do you think when you look in the mirror?
My face is really swollen in the mornings. I only think things like, "Ah, I have a blemish here. My face is too swollen."

But your skin is really healthy. Although you do have to put on makeup regardless.
Haha. Honestly, I didn't really know this, but makeup artists told me that I have good skin. I've never really had any skin trouble. I'm lucky.

Still, don't you get worried over those wrinkles that are starting to form?
But aren't those wrinkles cool? I don't like it when they get rid of wrinkles in photos. Personally, I don't really like when actors keep fixing their faces and end up looking expressionless, since it gives off less of an atmosphere. Ah, but that doesn't mean that I'm against plastic surgery or anything. It's just that way for me personally. I get my skin taken care of once in a while, and it's true that now that I'm over thirty, the number of types of skin care treatment products I use has increased. (laughs)

For an actor, what does it mean to get older? What do you think when you look back at your early 20's, and compare then to now?
I like how things are now. I like my appearance now. I like that I've aged, and that my face is slowly holding the weight of time. I want to get a little older and gain a face of experience. I want to do acting that suits that kind of feeling. I definitely don't want to return to my 20's.

Not long ago, I talked for quite a while with someone who knew you back in your Storm model days. I asked them to remember that time, and they couldn't really recall. What's changed the most during all that time as you've acted and lengthened your productions list?
Ah, my Storm days, I definitely remember them. The biggest difference between then and now is that. If back then I was someone who went into acting even though he disliked it, today I've come to like acting. I said this often in interviews in the past, but I really did dislike acting back then. All I ever heard was that I was bad at it and got scolded. I didn't have any fun doing it. But now I've become comfortable standing in front of the camera. I've discovered how to enjoy it. Although I still have many very awkward qualities.

If you hated it so much, why did you do it?
Because it was a way of making a living.

Then there must have been a production that made you discover a taste for acting.
Yes, I learned that acting was fun through . In another sense, the recently ended is a production that made me feel my acting limitations. It had a big scale, the genre was very composite, and it was very colossal. As I tried it, I felt blocked off. I couldn't find the answer, so I held on to the director and asked for advice. And of course I learned a lot from my older colleagues too.

Personally, the production that made me look at you differently was .
It's the same for me. is special for me. How should I say this? It felt like my face had changed. Like I had reached the age appropriate for acting. I really liked how the atmosphere emanating from my face changed.

How many times have you seen it?
I've seen it about ten times in the theatre. There have been times when I hid amongst the audience and watched it, too. One time, with the exception of me and a few friends, there were only four people in the audience, two couples. So I went up to the front and said hello to them.

Have there been times after you realized the fun of acting that you've felt uneasy about your talent or felt that you were up against a wall? What do you do when acting is difficult and it isn't working out?
Regarding talent, I definitely think that I'm not the type who's born with talent. However, all actors are the same. When we watch our past works, we get embarrassed, and notice all our flaws. Whenever I look through a script and there's a part I can't figure out, I go see my acting teacher. I think other actors my age don't do that anymore, but I still go to my teacher for advice and to learn whenever there's something I don't understand. I think that's the way for me to improve.

A few years ago, I received as a gift a calendar your fan club had made themselves. I don't know how they knew me, but they even wrote a kind letter saying "Please take good care of our Jisub ssi". Nowadays, fans' reactions or actions are definitely more forward than they were in the past.
Ah, I see, so that happened. (laughs) Of course I visit fan communities, but I don't write anything there often. And if I see my name on a site, I look at that, too. A few years ago, after I wrote something up, someone started tracking my IP address. I really don't know how they did that. But more than that, I know that if I write something, people will start expecting more, so I try not to do it too often. Honestly, I can't really do something for them constantly.

Has there been a time when you truly realized your influence?
Honestly, there aren't really many chances to encounter fans in Korea. Instead, it feels different when I go to foreign airports and see all those fans waiting for me.

Personally, I'm slowly starting to lose understanding of Hallyu. How does it feel to experience Hallyu like that personally?
Honestly, there are some aspects of the Hallyu discussion that I think has been exaggerated. However, I don't think I need to become a Hallyu star. More than that, I'm just trying out new things. I'm seeing what it's like to work with different staff in a different country. Working the Japanese way in Japan, working the Chinese way in China. It's very similar, but also different. I'm going to keep acting, so I want to take the chance to try new and fun things. But it doesn't mean that I'm going to throw all of myself into only that aspect.

Is that why you chose (aka Sophie's Revenge)?
Working with Japanese staff in Japan, or Chinese staff in China, gives you a very different thrill. It's fun. It was a big experience for me to work with an international star like Zhang Ziyi in this film. I learned and felt a lot of things.

When I heard that it was a romantic comedy, I couldn't imagine it right away. I guess that's how strong your image of dark and serious roles has been.
I know, too. In Korea, the roles I've taken have been all dark. And in Korea, there aren't that many productions with happy characters. But in Japan and China, they don't think about that image and give me very different kinds of roles. That's why there are times when working abroad is more comfortable. Since is a romantic comedy, there are scenes where I look foolish. There's even some slapstick. It was the same for Kitaro>, but the title for that movie in Korean means "demon". I got to take on a role that I don't get the chance to do in Korea. So it was more fun for me. And it's not like I'll become really famous right away after working abroad.

Isn't it time for you to show your soft side in Korea, too?
I don't know. I think it's not quite time for me to take on a romantic drama yet. When I think about people going to the theatre and seeing my face in close-up on the screen...Should I call it the experience needed in order to properly show the detailed emotions of romance? I don't think my face has that atmosphere yet. It's different from showing rough acting. Wouldn't it be better for me to wait two or three years more?

The reason your cold and sharp image changed is because of that interview regarding your mother. I could feel your warm feelings towards your mother with just those few phrases. Do you still drink sometimes with your mother?
My mother...Well, that hasn't changed, of course. But right now, regrettably, my mother can't drink anymore, so we can't drink together.

Do you two talk about acting together?
I think all parents are like that. They only notice the scenes where their child suffers. She said the drama was really good, but when she talks about , all she can talk about are the fighting scenes.
I think that a career as an actor is a lonely one, since you have to maintain a certain image. When people think things about me that are false, or misunderstand something, how should I put it...Just a few years ago, I heard this often. 'He's arrogant, he's prickly, he frowns a lot, he's rude'. That kind of thing. Since I can't see well, I don't recognize people who are walking towards me from far away, so I can't bow to them. I think it's worse because of that.

But you said that, compared to the past, you've become much more talkative and softer.
I've changed a lot lately. Because now, compared to the past, I'm able to be cast in leading roles and play characters with a lot of screentime. It's the same with any production, but if the leading actor frowns on location, the atmosphere on set becomes very stormy. And of course that influences the production as well. I know that all too well. So I try to cooperate with others.

Like So Ganji, there are a lot of words attached to your name 'So Ji Sub'. What word would you like to attach to your name the most?
Actor. Not Hallyu actor, or star actor. Just actor. I just need to hear that, in future too.
I met Moon So Ri ssi a while ago, but she said that she doesn't want to age while just acting and having all this attention focused on her. I think that, for me too, there are things other than acting that I don't want to let go of.
Since I keep acting, the gap between me and my old friends is getting wider. Our working locations are just too different, so I can't help it. But I feel so much regret over that. Even now, there are friends and acquaintances around me who are very important to me. I think what I want to protect are those people.

Can you imagine what you'll be like in five or ten years' time? Have you thought of becoming a director?
Actors who put their all into just acting naturally just want to do even better in future.
I don't have any thoughts of becoming a director. Producing might be nice, though. And in five years' time, I'll still be acting. Hmm, in ten years, I'll probably still be working in good productions.

Isn't that a rather unique development?
Ah, is that so? Haha. There's a reply that I've been using for a long time now, but my dream is hotel management. It's not that I'm ambitiously planning on doing it no matter what or anything, but I'm using that dream to give myself some breathing space. Isn't it the same for you? Are you planning on being a reporter for the rest of your life?

No. I originally had a very different dream from what I'm doing now.
It's the same for me. It feels so suffocating if you don't have a dream. I do like acting, but I don't want to lengthen only this road for myself and spend each moment holding on nervously.

What kind of hotel, and where? Maybe Bora Bora in the South Pacific?
No. Vegas. If you think hotel, you think of Las Vegas.
Post edited by Unknown User on July 2009

luiza68
Fan Adevarat

Sus In jos

Mesaj Scris de luiza68 Mier Iun 20, 2012 1:24 pm

luiza68
Fan Adevarat